We are so excited; we just purchased a ZONO Sanitizing System.ZONO Sanitizing
June 21 - First Day Of Summer
Summer is a time to relax, take a family vacation, and have fun with our friends. But, the rise in temperature and outdoor time brings new concerns.
- SUNBURNS: Use lots of sunscreen. Try different brands with different ingredients. My personal favorite is the zinc oxide type. Find what works best for your child. Some may prefer spray on their body but cream on their face. Don't forget to apply sunscreen before arriving at the center. Re-apply during a day outdoors.
- HYDRATION: Dehydration happens quickly. In the heat, children sometimes have a hard time realizing they are thirsty. Remind them to drink water regularly. Electrolyte filled Gatorade popsicles or getting a personalized new water bottle can also help with keeping a child well-hydrated!
- WATER SAFETY: You should reassess your child's swim abilities before every trip around water. Floatation equipment approved by the US Coastguard is best; your child's life is worth it. Active supervision is always important. Make it a habit to keep a child within arm's reach when playing in or around water.
PLEASE Make sure everything brought to school is labeled with your child’s name. And, apply sunscreen before school as things are heating up!
- National Fruit & Veggies Month
- June 08: Best Friends Day
- June 18: Happy Father's Day
- June 21: First Day Of Summer